Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Camping in Maple Grove

This last weekend, Josh and I packed up after school to meet up with Dustin and Tash for a lil' camping trip! It was so much fun! We got to Maple Grove, which isn't too far from us, around 4 or 5 and set up camp...for some reason the guys decided to set up our tent a million miles from the campfire. Not ideal since it was so cold but it made for a pretty back drop!

It was my mom's birthday so I was on the phone with her when Tash took this. That night, we cooked tin foil dinners and snacked a lot.

The boys found this stream not too far from our campsite and Josh managed to catch him a snack for later...

Meanwhile, Tash and I decide its PJ time... it was soooo cold!

The next morning, the guys left us for another fishing spot so Tash and I grabbed the other pole and set out to find us a little fishing spot of our own. They didn't leave any worms for us but luckily there was a bag of Marshmellows which we later found out, doesn't work.

This was the spot we found and these are the fish we caught! We didn't wanna get showed up by the guys so we caught a few and even gutted them ourselves! Josh said he was so proud of me...I made it look like it was nothing to gut them but in my head, I was so disgusted! haha



Tash, don't kill me because I know you probably don't like this but look how big my little niece is getting!!! I can't wait to meet her!


We had so much fun but Tash and I were so glad to get back home to our hot showers. We love you guys and we'll do this again soon...maybe with baby! ;D

1 comment:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I want to get one more camping trip in this year before it is REALLY too cold!

    ReplyDelete