Friday, June 5, 2009

Jordan Michelle-


Happy Graduation morning mydear!!!

Can you believe the day is finally here? I can't imagine how Mom feels at moments like this and how she manages to contain herself because I'm over here bawling like a baby at 2am.

I am so proud of you and everything you've accomplished, you've become quite a determined woman that's for sure. I have loved seeing you grow-up and watch your confidence rise as you accomplish goals and tackle obstacles almost flawlessly. I remember being in Cosmetology and the day you told me that you wanted to do it too and here it is, years later, licensed by flying colors.

I don't know why this affects me like this but I've always been this way about all of you girls, even Devin and she's the more logical one of us both- but everytime one of you move on to the next phase in your life, I get so excited, so nervous, worried and protective of ya'll only because I know how hard it can be sometimes. I know life is all about growth and success but sometimes I wish I could put ya'll at the top of the mountain myself. Don't let fear scare you, don't let obstacles prevent you, don't let discouragement discourage you. Make sure you always remember to pray, afterall, He knows what's in store for you more than you do and can help when life gets to be overwhelming. You know who you are though and what you're capable of. If an opportunity presents itself and you aren't exactly ready or you miss it all together, don't worry about it, just watch for the next one. They will come and go your entire life. If you have a goal and it seems completely out of reach, well you've already reached it in setting that goal- the next step is to run, run as fast as your legs can carry you and don't stop. Last of all, make sure you guard your heart. You'll know when it's okay to let it go.

I admire you Jordan, I always have. You're 6 years younger than me but you're definatly alot stronger than I am. It's so hard being so far from you girls, I feel like I need to be there still to give ya'll my advice or help you get ready for things or to cheer you on. It's definatly bitter sweet. Just remember, keep your priorities, your priorities. Okay, time to go or you'll be late. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you. Now, go show the world what youre made of and I'll always be right here if you ever need me.

I love you-
Alleybe.

1 comment:

  1. Allayna that is so sweet! I know it is hard for you to not be there on your sister's big day, but that message will mean so much to her! You are a great big sister! If you need to hang out or just wanna talk...I'll be home today laying on the couch like a sickling! ha So your welcome to come on over! Well, Love ya deary, and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete