Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Oh Georgetown, how I love thee...

For this reason, I am now a cupcake fan! Never really was a "cakey" type person but OH MY...words cannot describe. I got a red velvet, cream cheese frosting and a cute purple heart candy to top it off. I LONG for my next cup-o-cake.

Dev, I'm going to be the next cupcake kid- looks and all!

Shopping there is fabulous as well...Anthropologie, H&M, Steve Madden, Sephora, MAC just to name a few. All store front shops and boutiques in old antique buildings. This picture isn't very good but at least you can get an idea of what it looks like. Pennsylvania Avenue runs straight through here, actually this picture is on Pennsylvania. Such a cute town but unbelievably crowded. Personally...it was WELL worth it.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm those cupcakes were...Purely delightful...enough said! We definitely need to go back soon!

    ReplyDelete