Wednesday, January 6, 2010

May I have everyone's attention!

For anyone planning on getting married or knows of anyone getting married or just wants a dress for the heck of it...

I am selling mine!

As much as I LOVED this dress, I have no use for it any longer. It's a beautiful corset-backed dress that has never had any alterations whatsoever. No damages, blemishes or anything but I will dry clean it for anyone who is interested.

There are crystals that outline the neck and armlines as well as rouching from the chest to midsection. The shop that I bought this from said this is a size 2 but due to the corset back, they can fit a size 0, 4 and possibly even a 6. Alterations, if needed, would be fairly minimal and simple.

I will sell it for $500 or OBO (or best offer)
and if you'd like to see the dress or try it on, I have it here at home in Ephraim.

let me know if you're interested- 214-554-4136

No comments:

Post a Comment