Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sugar for your fingers!

I started making these rings last year just to see what they would turn out like and surprisingly they turned out really well! I've always been a jewelry freak so anyway that I could get way cute, reasonably priced and lots of it has always been on my list of to-do's.

I especially love, Love, LOVE the big chunky rings that come in every color! One for every outfit, mood or even multiples to layer.
I've managed to sell a few to random people that wanted some so I figured I should post my pictures and make them available to everyone!!!
If you would like one and want a particular color or shape of gem please leave a comment with your ring size and color of metal (gold or silver)

Small round gems: $4.00 (any color)
Large round gems: $5.00 (any color)
Large oblong gems: $7.00 (any color)
Turquoise: $6.00

3 comments:

  1. Allayna These are great! How did you learn to make them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, Thank you!!! I just saw a picture of something similar so I just bought a few gems and metal wire and figured it out. I'm trying to figure out how to do some different designs but metal wire is pretty hard to work with. We'll see. How's Cedar??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allayna! These are sooo dang cute. I might just have to purchase some from you :) I've wanted some fancy rings lately! Soo cute!

    ReplyDelete