Saturday, May 22, 2010

Introducing......LEO!!!

As of Easter weekend, we have a new addition to our little family. We adopted a Siamese cat named Leo! Josh first saw him when we were browsing around Petsmart just to "look" at all the animals. He then came across what would soon be our first pet together! At first, I was a little reluctant due to how much we travel with Josh's job. I know cats aren't huge fans of being in cars at all! Josh insisted though that everything will be fine and before I knew it, Josh was filling out all the paperwork to take him home.



He is THE MOST cuddly, affectionate cat I have ever seen. He's about 8 years old and LOVES to have his belly rubbed. He has quite the personality! He was rescued from a feral cat colony earlier this year but he is so laid-back that you would never guess! I think he might have been someone's house cat and they probably just bailed on him and left him nowhere to go. I think he realizes that we love him and want him to have a safe home.

I think he gets annoyed by how many pictures I take of him. Haha!

He has NO TEETH and is declawed which is why he never attacks anyone because he can't. It is funny though to play with him and all he can do is gum your hand. He does eat solid food oddly enough, his gums are tough enough to handle it and it helps keep them healthy. He obeys commands and never really Meows at all.

He's waiting for Josh to come home from work, he knows that by the time I start cooking at night that Josh should be walking in the door soon.

He fits in perfectly and is the sweetest thing EVER!

2 comments:

  1. Cute little Leo...;) I just LOVE that picture of him with his paw over his eyes! ha ha! Miss you! Love ya lots
    Tash

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, Congrats laylay!! I've never seen a cat with no teeth! haha. Sounds like the perfect cat!!

    ReplyDelete