Saturday, May 22, 2010

Our ONE YEAR Anniversary- April 18, 2010

I'm REALLY trying to get our blog up to date and since then, Josh and I have celebrated our 1st anniversary together! I cannot believe it's been a year since we got married! Time flies when you're having fun!

Josh's grandparents own a really nice condo down in the beautiful St. George, Utah. We left after Josh got out of class on Thursday and drove down to spend a wonderful weekend together, uninterrupted! It was so warm and sunny which was the perfect escape from the snow we've been trapped in 5 months prior!

I didn't take very many pictures and I'm really bummed!!! I didn't even get one of the both of us! Its hard when there is only 2 of us and no one to take our picture. Josh took me to get MY FAV meal ever...Sushi at Benja Thai and Sushi! It was sooo delicious and I totally ate my weight in sushi that's for sure!


We lounged by the pool, went on a drive through the beautiful red cliffs, and Josh cooked me a lot of really good dinners (but that's a daily thing as he is usually our household chef and is QUITE good at it!)


I love him so much and cannot wait for all the adventures we dream of taking. He is my best friend and I am truly blessed!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! Congrats on the 1st year! Did you ever get that card I sent by the way?

    ReplyDelete