Saturday, May 22, 2010

Jordan's Wedding- Dallas, Texas- April 10, 2010


I feel SOOOO OLD!!! My little sister, Jordan got married this year! I cannot believe it, I remember playing hair and make up together because she was about the only sister who would let me experiment on! I love her to death, as I do ALL of my sisters. This was definitely bitter-sweet but I know she is SO happy and that Blaine is and will continue to be a great husband to her. He fits into the family to perfectly and Josh and Dad are so excited to have added a little more testosterone in the house. I am so glad Josh and I were able to be there. Here are just a few pictures I took from Facebook. Love you Jordan and Blaine!!!

I LOVE this man! (you too Dev.)


This is the epitome of Candace:
*Nice*
>Not at ALL nice<

We were waiting to be seated at Cheddar's. It was sooo WINDY, we all were a little windblown.

.I Love My Sisters.

2 comments:

  1. Ya'lls dresses look adorable!! Lil Jordan is all grown up now! Crazy! Could we please all stop getting older already?? haha. <3 u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Jordan's Wedding looks so dreamy and fun to me. I truly loved taking a look at these adorable photos. We also designed out own wedding and had so great time. It was hosted at the local event space Atlanta and everything went out exactly how we had planned.

    ReplyDelete