Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just my thoughts on this BP chaos...

First off, I am definately not the most qualified individual to discuss environmental issues but as far as this BP issue goes...it does not take a genius! My heart goes out to all the people, animals and areas devasted by this disaster. This should have never happened and most of all, should not be STILL HAPPENING!

It's been 50 days since the explosion on the oil well and everyday since then, it has spilled... (I don't think this deserves a drum roll...)



This is so sad! Not only will our country be affected by this but this has become a global matter that we will be dealing with for YEARS to come. I hope BP goes bankrupt and Tony Hayward has to live in a cardboard box. Just my personal opinion. My prayers are with those volunteers who truly care about our environment and doing all they can to make up for what BP isn't doing...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I was just reading stuff about this today and I didn't realize it was so devastating! BP better pay for this big time! I feel soooo bad for all the animals.
    And ps I LOVE the new header!

    ReplyDelete