Thursday, March 24, 2011

A little about me at this moment...

Candy: DOVE Milk Chocolate or Chewy Sweet Tarts. The Sweet Tarts are long time favorite; my daddy always buys me one...)
Soda: strictly Coca-Cola! Although, I don’t have one everyday. Absolutely none of that diet stuff...
Show: anything on HGTV, I get so many good design ideas! I love the Kardashians too…
Favorite I-Pod Playlist: “Current Fav’s”
            Sia- Breathe Me
            Mumford and Sons- entire “Sigh No More” album
            The Asteroid Galaxy Tour- The Golden Age
            Better Than Ezra- Breathless
            Katy Perry- ET & Fireworks
            Ke$ha- Crazy Beautiful Life & Blah Blah Blah
            Matt and Kim- Daylight
            Natasha Bedingfield- Strip Me
            Adele- Rolling In the Deep
            Flickerstick- Beautiful (long time favorite- Dallas local band)
Lady Antebellum- I Run To You & Need You Now
Time of the Day: evening. LOVE my baths and chilling out
Snack: Swiss Miss Chocolate Swirl Pudding, fruit or chips and salsa
Cosmetic: Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm and Mascara
Websites: online magazines- Real Simple, Women’s Health, House Beautiful
Dream Job: Interior designer/organizational expert or apart of the creative team for Nordstrom’s or Neiman Marcus in downtown Dallas.
Pet Peeve: clutter and things on the floor
Restaurant: Whataburger (Texas) or Toscano’s Italian Bistro
Things that are important to me: accept & befriend those who are different than me and to forgive.
I’m proud: to be Mormon, to be an American, to be Native American and to be a domestic abuse survivor so that I can experience and appreciate my amazingly loving and devoted husband.
Book: The Travelers Gift by Andy Andrews
Thing to do: 4-wheeling with Josh in the mountains when the suns going down or lying in bed at night talking.
Makes me laugh: Josh’s little voices he makes, Leo getting as close to me as he can whenever I sit down or when he yells at me for his treat.
Hobbies: Cleaning/organizing, decorating and finding as many cute clothes as I can for my money (i.e. bargain shopping) Why the hell would you spend $200 on jeans?! Waste.
Something I wish I was better at:  not being so OCD about little irrelevant things.
Vacation: I LOVED Hawaii and do plan to visit again soon! Turks and Caicos/ Nassau were pretty fabulous too…
Quote: “Life is not waiting for the storms to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”- Vivian Greene


P.S. I do this for journaling purposes only...and so my kids can look back years from now and realize how normal I used to be. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment