Thursday, April 28, 2011

Where has the time gone?!

It's been awhile since I've had actual events take place to blog about...usually it's just my ramblings! Where to begin...

My parents, grandparents, aunt and uncle came to Utah a few weeks ago to celebrate my sister, Devin's graduation from Dental Hygiene school. My mom booked a vacation home for all of us at the Sundance Resort and had so much fun! It was so good to have everyone together and to just chill out and enjoy being together. As of late, all of our get togethers have consisted of weddings where everything is so rushed that we hardly get to sit down and enjoy it! Dad took some family pictures...


Josh and I also finished up a semester at Weber State. I have to say that Weber is by far the best school to attend. I have nothing but good things to say about it. I took a few of my harder classes and still managed to get nothing less than a B+. No need to ask Josh how he did though because he'll probably tell you he got a 4.0 before you even ask! I'm so jealous...I wish it was as easy for me! ha.

We also, right after my family's visit and finals, packed up our lives and moved again. Yes, again! Our lives are never boring, thats for sure. But we are finally back in Texas. After much excitement and anticipation, it feels SO GOOD to be back home. We are living in Lewisville which is about 30 minutes north of downtown and 30 minutes north of my parents. We're all settled and are managing to put together our summer routines again. This summer is going to be an amazing summer! We have so much hope in meeting our goals this year and it's completely comforting. Josh is loving his transition to the new alarm sales comapany, Elite Home Security and they have been nothing but great and so accomodating for us. We also have some other really GREAT news that has to do with this job but I won't share just yet until it's finalized and Josh gives me the okay to announce it.

My sister, Dev and her husband, Dallas will be moving here in the next few weeks as well!!! They will live in Plano which is 20 minutes north of where we are. SO CLOSE!!! We have tons of plans for crafts and pool days...it's going to be so fun to spend this summer together since we were always so busy before that we rarely got to see one another.

Yes, we still have Leo. He travels where ever we go...he basically doesn't leave our sides. Literally. Even when you take a shower, he's sitting on the bath mat until you get out. We still love him to death and it's so funny to see Josh and him "bond" after Josh has been at work all day. He's still currently our only child and will be for the next little while. Our home would be empty without him.

Other than this, it's all I can think of at the moment...there's bound to be more posts soon. Summer's are always full of good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment