Friday, May 6, 2011

Things I love at the moment.


Doesn't this bed look so cozy?!! I could lay in bed with my babe all day in this thing!!!

I've always been a huge fan of bohemian peasant tops, this one, I adore... 

I know it's summer and 90 degrees already but I love these MASSIVELY chunky scarves.

 Um, this chair is beautiful! So simple but so chic and fabulous and the same time- a motto I strive to live by though chic and fabulous may not always be appearant.
 Navajo beads...I know, I'm Choctaw but still...I love this necklace! Wouldn't this look great with my many pairs of jeans and white T's?? Yeah, I thought so too.

 I want this quilt! I'm a huge fan of cozy'ing up in a good blanket no matter what time of the year it is and this one is adorable! I love these colors. I need to learn to sew...BAD!

 I need a place to go so I can wear this dress, pronto! SO FABULOUS and this just so happens to be my favorite style/fit of a gown. In love!

 Oh my, serenity! I could not live without a bath tub and this my friends, I MIGHT just die whether I do get one or not!
 


You might say I have too much time on my hands but I have replaced spending the majority of my free time on Facebook to looking at the things that make me happy and help me use my creative juices! I have an entire list of crafts that I NEED to complete by the end of the summer! Ooh, it makes me so happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment