Monday, May 30, 2011

Grateful

Gratefulness has been the primary adjective that has described my life these past few years. I have so much to be thankful for. A wonderful husband who works so hard to provide for us and our dreams and who would do anything and everything to make me happy. We have wonderful families who support us and provide advice and direction when we need it. I'm thankful for the job opportunities we have come across the past few years that have helped contribute to our dreams of having a home, future family and the freedoms of being able to spend time together. I'm extremely thankful for our health and strength that we have to pursue our goals and things that are set before us. I grateful for my cat, Leo, he is the most sensitive animal who loves to just cuddle when you need a hug. He always puts a smile on my face. I am thankful for our countries freedoms that we enjoy and the ability we have to pursue an education, worship where we choose, and where women can participate and be as equal as men. I am thankful for the trials that I have endured, they have definately helped me to grow as a person and to reshape my perspective on life and who I am. I am grateful for being grateful, how hard would it be going through life not being grateful? I think it's so important to recognize your blessings because without those, we have nothing.

“When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears”- Anthony Robbins

Happy Memorial Day, thank you to all the men and women who do what you do and face challenges every minute of every day for our country. Stay safe and may you return to your homes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment